“La Corte sul Naviglio” is a newly renovated and welcoming B&B located in a traditional courtyard, typical of the Lombard region, and situated right on the banks of the Naviglio Grande.
The Bed and Breakfast comprises of four bedrooms furnished with all possible comforts:
Air conditioning; free Wi-Fi, en suite bathroom with hairdryer, LCD TV and safe.
Classy, contemporary design and hospitality and impeccable service are the key elements that characterize this B&B; elegant, modern and functional, equipped with the most up-to-date technology for your business needs.
Our aim is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We are able to satisfy the tastes of a wide range of customers, from company employees to Exhibition visitors, university students, managers, or those simply looking to relax and unwind after a full day’s work or study or just weary from travelling, in a particularly peaceful atmosphere. We also cater for tourists, both Italian and foreigners wishing to discover the City of Milan but who are, most of all, looking to discover the rich Lombard environment, its scents and tastes which Milan, whilst being a fascinating city to visit, is unable to convey.
What’s special about our B&B?
- Fully equipped open space
- Panoramic view on the Naviglio Grande
- Extensive garden with tree lined botanic walks where one can find numerous aromatic herbs and a variety of different plants and flowers
- Access from the lodgings/gardens directly to a cycle path and walkway and the wharf for a canal boat trip along the Naviglio Grande
- Wonderful microclimate created by the southwest position of the location.
- Separate entrance
- Bicycle hire available for excursions along the banks of the canal and into the Ticino Park
- Maximum privacy